2018 Land Pride RTR0550
Call for Price
The Land Pride RTR05 Series Rotary Tillers are sized right for subcompact tractors and are designed to till soil for seedbed preparation. They are ideal for homeowner landscaping, small nurseries, gardens, small hobby farms, or medium-duty residential use.
The RTR05, and all reverse rotation tillers, tends to achieve greater depth of penetration, moving and pulverizing more soil in the process, while burying residue as opposed to leaving it on top. The rotor features four "C" shaped heat-treated tines per flange that require less horsepower to move through the ground. Standard equipment includes adjustable skid shoes, park stand, and rear deflector shield.
- American made: Many tillers are imported. American made means better parts availability.
- Reverse tilling action: Reverse action ‘sucks’ tiller into ground, does not walk on top of hard ground like forward rotation tillers can.
- 5” Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Clevis lower hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. Additional PTO driveline may be required.
- Adjustable parking stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with seven adjustments.
- Formed rear deflector: Keeps dirt in and leaves a level finish. Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- Front deflector: Front deflector is flexible to take the beating from rocks or debris.
- 4 “C” shaped heat-treated tines per flange: ‘C’ Shaped tines require less HP to move through the ground.
- Solid rotor shaft: 1 3/4” Solid steel rotor shaft for strength.
- 13” Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded shear pin or slip-clutch driveline: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped chain cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: Up to 25 Horsepower (Subcompact Tractors)
- Weight: 298 lb.
- Tilling Width: 50 in.
- Overall Width: 54 1/2 in.
- Hitch Type: Category 0, Category I-Limited, and Category I; Fits Land Pride's Category I Quick Hitch
- Offset Capabilities: No
- Number of flanges: 6
- Number of tines per flange: 4
- Tine Construction: Alloy steel heat treated “C” shaped blades
- Skid Shoes: Adjustable
- Storage Stands: Adjustable
- Rear Deflector: Adjustable
- Driveline: Category II Off-Center Shear-bolt - standard; Slip-Clutch - optional
- Gearbox: 25 HP input at 540rpm 1.46:1 ratio Cast iron housing, straight bevel gears
- Gearbox Lubrication & Oil Capacity: 1 Pint of SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Drive Chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive Chain Lubrication: Shell Alvania EP 00 or equivalent
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Rotor Swing Diameter: 13 in.
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 230 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Working Width
- 50 in.
- 54 1/2 in.
- Recommended HP
- Up to 25 hp
- 298 lb.