2018 Land Pride RCR2684
Call for Price
The medium-duty RCR2684 Rotary Cutter from Land Pride is ideal for cutting on gently sloping or slightly contoured rights-of-way, pastures, set aside acres, and row crop fields. Their 84" cutting width makes them compatible with the more maneuverable and lower 60 to 130 horsepower tractors with 540 rpm PTO and category II or III three-point hitches. The driveline is protected with a 4 plate slip clutch. The RCR2684 clears grass, weeds, and light brush up to 3" in diameter and has a cutting height range of 2" to 12". These units come with a heavy-duty oval stump jumper and replaceable skid shoes. Optional rubber deflectors or chain guards are available.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications. Shows Land Pride’s confidence in gearbox integrity.
- 130 HP gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 4 plate slip-clutch: Excellent gearbox protection with the slip-clutch slipping when encountering obstruction in the blade path. Standard slip-clutch offers convenience over shear-bolts.
- Cat. II or III Hitch Quick Hitch Capability: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Quick Hitch provides for fast hook-up.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- 84” Cutting width: Wide cutting width, Reduces cutting time in the field.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- 1/4” Side panels for overall reinforcement: Also protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Fully welded deck: Robotically welded. Adds additional strength and deck integrity.
- Round back design: Allows for more efficient handling and dispersing of material.
- 10 1/8” Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 2” to 12” Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3”.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Full length skids protect side plate structure, replaceable shoes for convenience.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16” Oval stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut. (14,369 fpm)
- 3” Dia. cutting capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- Available with single or dual tailwheels: Dual tailwheels offer greater stability in uneven terrain.
- 15” Rugged Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- Chain or rubber shield option: Located on front and rear. Reduces flying debris.
- Machine Weight: Single Tailwheel 1370 lb.; Dual Tailwheel 1500 lb.
- Hitch: Category II or Category III Quick Hitch
- Cutting Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 90 3/4 in.
- Overall Length (Including Tailwheel): Single Tailwheel 132 1/2 in.; Dual Tailwheel 116 in.
- Deck Height: 10 1/8 in. Bottom of deck to bottom of skid.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. - 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 3 in.
- Recommended Tractor HP: 60 to 130 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox: 540 RPM PTO Driven, 1 3/8 in. 6-Spline Input Shaft, Beveled Gears in Cast Iron Housing
- Gearbox Lubrication: 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Gear box Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/8 in. - 6 Spline; Output Shaft = 2 in. Dia.
- Deck Construction: All Welded
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Deck Side Skirt Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump Jumper: Oval Pan 3/16 in. x 24 in. x 38 in.
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 31 in. Heat Treated Alloy Steel Free-Swinging High Suction Blades
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with Harden Flat Washer and Lock Nut
- Blade Tip Speed: 540 RPM PTO: 14,369 FPM / 163 MPH
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 4 Plate Slip Clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded Arm and Caster Fork.
- Tailwheel(s): Provided with single or dual tailwheels. 4.00 x 8 x 15 1/4 Laminated Tire(s) with Cast Iron Hub and Tapered Roller Bearings.
- Front Guard: Optional: Chain guard; Available through parts department: Rubber guard
- Rear Guard: Optional: Chain guard
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 90 3/4 in.
- 132 1/2 in.
- 1370-1500 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 60-130 hp