2018 Land Pride RCF2760
Call for Price
The RCF27 Series Rotary Cutters is a smooth top version of our RCR26 Series, offering the same great cut and ideal for grass, weeds, crops, brush and small trees up to 3 inches in diameter. These units come equipped standard with a 3/16" thick heavy-duty stump jumper and replaceable bolt-on skid shoes. Optional shields are available for the front and rear.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- 130 HP gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox Seal Protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 4-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck construction with 1/4” side skits: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 11 1/4” Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2” to 12” Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3”.
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 3/16” Plate stump jumper: Standard round stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- High blade tip speed RCF2760 = 12,384 FPM RCF2772 = 14,861 FPM: Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- 4” x 15” Solid rubber tailwheel: Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/2” Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or rubber guarding on the front and single chain guarding on the back.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Machine Weight: 955 lbs. with front and rear Single Chain Guards
- Hitch: Category l or II with floating top linkage, Quick Hitch ready
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Overall Width: 67 in.
- Overall Length: 109 in.
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 11 1/4 in.
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 in. - 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 3 in. Diameter
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 35-130 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Gearbox: 540 RPM PTO driven gearbox, 1:1.44 speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8 in.-6 spline input shaft and 2 in. output shaft
- Gearbox Lubricant: EP 80-90W oil
- Gearbox oil Capacity: 7 pints
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side Skirt Material Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Skid Construction: Replaceable bolt on skid shoes
- Stump Jumper: 3/16 in. x 24 in. Round Pan
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 25 in. Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & lock nuts.
- Blade Tip Speed: 12,384 FPM
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: 4 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: 4.00 in. x 8 in. x 15 in. Laminated tire with cast iron hub and tapered roller bearings
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Belting or Single Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Single Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 67 in.
- 109 in.
- 955 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35-130 PTO hp