2018 Land Pride RBT6012
Call for Price
Rear blades don't come any tougher than Land Pride's RBT60 Series 3-Way Rear Blade. They are built tough to handle leveling, finish grading and back filling applications involving roadwork, construction, landscaping, nurseries, drainage ditches, feedlot cleaning, farm use and snow removal. The 19" tall rolled moldboard with its grader blade can be hydraulically angled left or right up to 45 degrees, the ends can be tilted up or down by as much a 15 degrees and the whole blade can be offset to the left or right by as much as 55". The blade can also be rotated 180 degrees for blading in reverse with the same angling, tilting and offset capabilities. A retractable parking stand is included to make blade removal, storage and reattachment easier. Available accessories includes hydraulic controlled dual gauge wheels for good depth control, end plates for holding material and skid shoes for blade protection.
- Cat. II and Cat III 3-Point Hitch: Can go from Cat. II to Cat. III 3-point tractor. Enables a wider variety of tractors to be used.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45 degrees hydraulically: Allows the operator to set the blade at the angle of his choice to complete the job with satisfactory results.
- Blade offsets left and right up to 55” hydraulically: Allows the operator to position the end of the moldboard beyond tractor tire and close to solid obstacles such as fences, buildings and abutments.
- Blade tilts up and down up to 15 degrees hydraulically: Allows the operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches of various sizes.
- Mainframe is fully welded and reinforced: Overall Mainframe strength is enhanced due to being fully welded.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly with 4 1/2” Diameter solid steel moldboard kingpin: 1” Plate steel turntable and 4 1/2” King pin for handling high torque in this area
- Formed 19” high moldboard: Can move a great deal of material in a short time.
- 1/2” Formed Moldboard with 3/8” formed channel reinforcement: Makes it one of the strongest moldboards in its class for handling heavy loads.
- Retractable parking stand: Enables one person hook-up and keeps the mainframe off of the ground.
- Front pivot shaft has two grease points: Helps front pivot shaft to move easily.
- Heavy-duty blade pivot assembly: 1” Plate steel turntable and 4 1/2” kingpin handle tremendous torque delivered by up to 225 HP tractors.
- Skid shoes (optional): Skid shoes protect moldboard from hitting low lying obstructions such as manhole covers.
- End plates (optional): End plates allow the blade to hold material in to drag from one spot to another.
- Dual gauge wheels (optional): Gauge wheels position the height of the blade to aid in grading.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- 10 ft & 12 ft working widths: Choice of two sizes to pick from. Both sizes handle large capacities.
- High hp range 2-Wheel drive, 4-Wheel drive: 225 Hp with 10 ft blade & 175 hp with 12 ft blade, 200 Hp with 10 ft blade & 160 hp with 12 ft blade
- Quick hitch compatible: Compatible with Land Pride QH20 Cat. II Quick hitch for easy attachment and removal. Increases productivity.
- Blade Width: 12 ft.
- Weight Without Gauge Wheel: 2400 lb.
- Weight With Gauge Wheel: 2600 lb.
- Max. Tractor Hp 2-Wheel Drive: 175 hp
- Max. Tractor Hp 4-Wheel Drive: 160 hp
- Maximum G.V.W. (lbs.): 15,000
- Hitch Type: Cat. II & III (Quick Hitch Adaptable)
- Blade Angle, Hydraulic Operated: Up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- Angle Cylinder: 5 in. x 18 in. stroke with 2 1/2 in. dia. rod
- Blade Offset, Hydraulic Operated: Up to 55 in. left and right. Should not offset when backing-up
- Offset Cylinder: 5 in. x 18 in. stroke with 2 1/2 in. dia. rod
- Blade Tilt, Hydraulic Operated: Maximum 15 deg. up and 15 deg. down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 8 in. stroke with 1 1/2 in. dia. rod
- Moldboard King Pin Diameter: 4 1/2 in. Diameter solid steel bar
- Moldboard Height: 19 in.
- Moldboard Thickness and Reinforcement: 1/2 in. thick moldboard and heavy reinforced backing channel.
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. grader blade, Heat treated
- Mainframe Construction: Fully enclosed welded, formed box
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Skid Shoes, End Plates, Hydraulic Dual Gauge Wheel.
- Cutting Width
- 12 ft.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 19 in.
- Blade Angling
- Up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise with blade facing forward or reversed
- Without Gauge Wheel: 2400 lb.; With Gauge Wheel: 2600 lb.