2018 Land Pride RB0560
Call for Price
Land Pride's RB05 Series Rear Blades are an excellent and economical choice for applications in leveling, finish grading, and backfilling at feedlots, building sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations on small farms and home sites. The RB05 is the perfect companion for your sub-compact tractor.
The multitude of forward and reverse working angles, as well as moldboard offset capability, allows the operator to work right up next to retaining walls, abutments and raised curbing. They are excellent for snow removal in the pulling or push blade mode. A retractable parking stand is included to accommodate easier blade removal, storage and remount capabilities. The Land Pride RB05 Series Rear Blades feature 5 forward and 5 reverse working angles up to 30o and are capable of having the 13 1/2" rolled moldboard offset 10" to the left or right.
- Blade angles left and right up to 30 degrees in either direction: (5 forward positions in 15o increments and 5 reverse positions in 15o increments) Many angles for diverse jobs and results.
- Blade offsets left and right 10”: Manually adjust offset to move moldboard over and keep hitch centered on tractor.
- 13 1/2” Moldboard height: Can pull a lot of dirt for a little blade.
- Heat treated cutting edge: Hard edge protects the moldboard edge.
- Parking Stand: Store unit with front of hitch off the ground, allows for easier hook-up.
- Landscape Rake adaptable: 05 Series Landscape Rake element will fit in place of the moldboard for diversity.
- Skid shoes (optional): Set depth of blade to clear obstructions like manhole covers, street cracks.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor. See warranty page for complete details.
- 48", 60" Working widths: Choice of two sizes to pick from.
- 17-25 HP rating: Fits a wide variety of small tractors between 17 & 25 HP.
- Cat. 0 with Cat. 1 pins and Cat. l limited hitch types: Fits smaller tractors with Cat. 0 hitch & Cat. l limited hitch.
- Blade Width: 60 in.
- Approximate Weight: 143 lbs.
- Horsepower Rating: 17-25 hp
- Hitch Type: Cat. 0 with Cat. I pins
- Angle/Position: 5 Forward up to 30°, 5 Reverse up to 30° Clockwise & Counterclockwise
- Blade Offset: 10 in. left or right
- Moldboard Height: 13-1/2 in.
- Moldboard Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 3 in. Heat treated Bolt-On Flat blade (Single bevel)
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Landscape Rake Adaptable
- Cutting Width
- 60 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 3 in. Flat Single bevel
- Moldboard Height
- 13 1/2 in.
- Blade Angling
- 5 Forward Up to 30 deg. right or left, 5 Reverse Up to 30 deg. right or left
- 143 lb.