2018 Land Pride HD35 - Skid/Loader Mount
Call for Price
The HD35 Series Post Hole Diggers are hydraulically driven and accommodate augers ranging from 6" to 24" in diameter. They are available with a bolt-on mount for mounting to the side of a bucket, on a tractor front-end loader, or with a boom for mounting to a category 1 or 2 three-point hitch. The HD35 series requires a hydraulic flow system capable of producing 10 to 25 GPM. The digging performance of the bucket mounted post hole digger can be improved in heavy hardened soil conditions by applying additional down pressure with the front-end loader. An optional hydraulic down pressure kit is available to improve the performance of the three-point mounted post hole diggers.
The ability to reverse the auger on hydraulic post hole diggers greatly reduces the strain on the auger and tractor when extracting the digger from the ground. The HD35 Series will deliver up to 1,605 ft.lbs of torque when industrial duty is preferred.
- 3-Point mount Cat. l & ll hitch: Fits a wider variety of tractors by fitting Cat. l & ll
- Bucket mount: Easily bolt mounting plate to the side of the front loader bucket, and use the bucket to help push auger into the ground
- Skid/loader hitch mount: Fits skid steer & tractor front loaders with skid/loader hitch mount. Auger can be mounted in the center or offset to the right. Loader arms can help push auger into the ground.
- 3-Point yoke: 2 7/8" O.D.: 3/16" Wall thickness for strength and durability.
- 3-Point boom: Reinforced 3 1/2" O.D.: 7/32" Wall thickness reinforced with 3/8" x 2" bar makes for a strong boom.
- Large selection of augers: Variety of Dirt Auger and Rock Auger sizes and styles to suit many applications.
- Large selection of Bolt-on Rock Heads (accessory): All sizes of Land Pride HD25 and HD35 Pengo Dirt Augers can be converted to Rock Augers with this accessory.
- Auger flighting: Constant thickness on 1/4" flighting verses tapered.
- Replaceable cast alloy steel point with 3 fishtail tips: 3 Fishtail tips will last 50% longer than 2 tips. Cast alloy steel point can easily be replaced when worn or damaged.
- Replaceable dual angle teeth: Dual angle teeth can be changed from 40o to 50o to increase attack angle. Teeth can easily be replaced when worn or damaged.
- 25 Series: Use with hydraulic systems that pump at 5 –12 GPM, at 1500 – 3500 PSI.
- 35 Series: Use with hydraulic systems that pump at 10-25 GPM, at 1500 – 3500 PSI.
- 2" Output shaft: 2" Handles torque loads that can be transmitted from hard ground. Fairly standard size for the industry, fits many competitive augers.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Hydraulic hose: Standard on 3-point Post Hole Diggers and skid/loader mount Post Hole Diggers. Optional on bucket mount Post Hold Diggers due to distance varying on tractor models.
- 6", 9", 12", & 18" Diameter auger options: Wide range of auger diameters to choose from.
- 48" Auger Length: Auger is provided in industry standard length.
- Mount Type: Skid/Loader Mount
- Hydraulic hoses: Standard
- Maximum auger RPM: 93 rpm
- Gallons per minute rating: 10 -25 GPM @ 1500 to 3500 PSI
- Max torque @ 2500 PSI: 1605 ft. lb.
- Weight with 6" auger: 268 lb.
- Auger length: 48 in.
- Auger flighting thickness: 1/4 in.
- Auger pipe: 2 1/2 in. dia.
- Auger teeth: Forged, individually replaceable - 40 deg. angle installed on flat side; 50 deg. angle installed on angled side
- Number of teeth: (6 in. - 2 teeth) (9 in. & 12 in. - 4 teeth) (15 in. - 5 teeth) (18 in. - 6 teeth) (24 in. - 10 teeth)
- Pilot: Cast steel, 3 drill points
- Auger drive: Hydraulic
- Gearbox: 3.18:1 Ratio
- Gearbox oil capacity & type: 4.7 Pints of gear lube 80-90W EP
- Output shaft on gearbox: 2 in. O.D. round
- Hitch type: Skid/Loader Mount
- Auger sizes: 6 in., 9 in., 12 in., 15 in., 18 in., or 24 in.
- Auger extensions: 7 in. and 14 in. extensions available
- Auger Size
- 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 or 24 in.
- Gear Reduction
- 3.18:1 Ratio
- 268 lb. with 6 in. auger